Managing your license application
Once you have submitted your initial license application, your jurisdiction may need further information in order to process and issue your license. You must be logged in to the Citizen Portal to manage your license application. You will receive email notifications throughout the application process depending on the email notifications you are set up to receive. You may also be able to renew your license application on the Citizen Portal. *Note: This feature may not be available depending on the configuration set up by your jurisdiction.
Accessing the License
- Click Go on the My Portal section from the home page.
- Click View on the My Applications section. This will display a list of all applications you have submitted.
- Navigate to the Licenses section and locate the license you need to view.
- Click the License Number in the # column.
Managing the License
The sections that display on a license depend on the license type. The options below may not display on the license you are viewing.
The Activities section lists any activities associated with your license, as well as the quantity and cost.
The Approval Steps section lists the steps required prior to issuing your license. You can see the current status of each step as well as the date the step moved to that status.
The Conditions section lists any conditions that may need to be verified prior to issuing your license. The current status of the verification will display next to each condition.
The Contacts section lists any contact associated with your license application as well as the contact's role.
The Details section lists any attributes associated with your license application. Any value you entered for an attribute during the application process will display here.
The Fees section lists any fees associated with your license application. You will see each fee, the amount charged, amount paid, remaining balance, and the amount that is currently due. As your license application is processed, other fees may be added to your license or existing fee amounts may be updated.
- Click Pay Online to pay your fees online.
The Inspections section lists any inspections associated with your license application.
- You may have the option to click Request and schedule the inspection.
- If the inspection has been completed, you can click the documents icon () to view the results.
The Notes section lists any notes associated with your license application. Each note will include the note text and the date the note was created.
The Parcels section lists the parcels associated with the license application.
- You can click the Parcel number to view information related to the parcel.
The History section lists any previous occurrences of this license application. This section will only display after you have renewed the license at least once.
- You can click view notes to see any notes associated with the prior occurrence of the license.
The Submittals section lists any submittals needed for your license application. You can see if the submittal is required, if it has been received, the version number, status of the submittal, and how many files have been submitted.
- Upload submittals by clicking on _ Files next to the appropriate submittal item.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Add Files button in the window that appears and choose the file(s) from your computer.
- Add Comments if necessary.
- Click the Begin Upload button until a green check mark displays next to the file(s).
- Click Close.