Citizen Portal Registration and Login
Certain features of the Citizen Portal require logging into an account to access them, such as submitting a permit application or paying fees online. If you do not have an account, you must go through the registration process first.
- Go to the Citizen Portal link associated with your jurisdiction. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to later.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Sign Up. This will open the three step account registration wizard.
- Enter your Email Address. *Note: This email address must be valid. Once registration is completed, a verification email will be sent to the address provided.
- Enter a Password of at least 8 characters and then enter the same password in the Confirm Password field.
- Enter an Access Code, if applicable, to associate the new portal account with any permits you have already applied for. *Note: If you do not have an access code, skip this step or contact your jurisdiction for more information.
- Click Next.
- Enter any applicable contact information, such as Business / Full Name, Address, and Phone #. *Note: Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- Once all necessary fields have been completed, click Next.
- Verify that all information you have provided is correct.
- If changes need to be made, click Edit next to that section of the account application. This will bring you back to the step that you want to edit and will walk you through the rest of the wizard again.
- Once you have reviewed the terms and conditions, check the box at the bottom of the page to agree to these terms.
- Click Create my Account once all information has been reviewed and changes have been made. *Note: This will trigger the verification email to be sent to the email address you have provided. If you do not receive an email shortly after creating your account, please check your spam or junk folders. You must verify your registration before logging into the portal.
- Go to the Citizen Portal link associated with your jurisdiction. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- In the top right corner of the page, click Log In. *Note: If you have not yet registered for an account, you will need to register before continuing.
- Enter your email address and password into the available fields and click Log In.
How to Reset your Password
- In the top right corner of the page, click Log In.
- Click the Forgot your password? link.
- Enter your email address and click Submit. A window will display informing you that an email has been sent with instructions to reset your password.
- From the email, click the Reset Password button.
- In the window that displays, enter and re-enter your new password.
- Click Change Password.