Code Enforcement: Associations Tab
The Associations tab allows you to view and add related code enforcement cases, permits, and licenses to the code enforcement case. *Note: Your jurisdiction may not use the Permitting or Licensing features. Refer to your SmartGov administrator for more information.
Adding an Association to the Code Enforcement Case
- Click the Add button in the Code Enforcement, Permitting, or Licensing section. A blank row will appear.
- Begin typing or click the magnifying glass icon () to select the appropriate Case #, Permit #, or License #. The record information will populate into the row.
- Repeat this process to add any additional associations.
- Click Save. *Note: If the code enforcement case is associated with a permit and has details configured to show on the Citizen Portal, then users associated with the permit will be able to navigate through their permit to the code enforcement case to see associated case details.
- To view the full record, click the information icon ().
- To add and view notes associated with the record, click the sticky note icon ().
- To disassociate the record from the original code enforcement case, click the trash can icon ().