Parcel Conditions refer to the individual conditions that can be added to parcels. Each parcel condition must be associated with a parcel condition type. You can associate the parcel condition with a particular inspection type as well as require that the parcel condition be verified in order to close or issue an associated record.
Adding a parcel condition
- Click on Administration in the navigation menu, then click Parcel Setup.
- Select Parcel Conditions.
- Click Add.
- Enter the display name for the condition in the Name field.
- Use the Condition Text field to describe the condition.
- Ensure the Active box is checked to display the record in the list of available conditions.
- Begin typing or click the magnifying glass icon () to select the associated Condition Type.
- Check the box in the Ver Req'd (Verification Required) column if the condition needs verification that its requirements have been met. This indicates that the condition must be verified in order to close or issue an associated record.
- Begin typing or click the magnifying glass icon () to select the associated Inspection Type, if applicable.
- Repeat this process to add any additional records.
- Click Save.
- To remove a condition from the list, click the trash can icon ().