What's New in Event Manager?
*Note: Please contact Client Services if you experience any issues with the new user interface in Event Manager. We are constantly working to improve the product and would love to hear from you if there are any problems!
Release Notes 07.10.2019
Manage your list of facilities with greater ease and efficiency by utilizing the changes to the way Locations work in Event Manager! The Location List and Location Details pages have both received significant improvements.
The Locations list page now displays locations in a tree view so that you can see how locations are related to each other at a glance. Search and Filter options are also available so that you can quickly locate the facility you need to manage.
The Location details page has been reorganized to make it easier to define the important information for each of your facilities. You're still able to provide a description, address, and the other details that matter. In addition, the new Restrictions panel allows you to set up bookable hours for your locations.
Fixes and Improvements
- Fixed an issue with the Site drop down menu that prevented the label for the drop down from displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from being able to change the dates on a copied event series.
- Fixed the wording of the conflict message that displays on the event form, in order to provide more accurate instructions.
- Fixed an issue that caused Tenant Administrators to receive an Event Submitted confirmation email once they approved and edited an event that was submitted by another user.
- Fixed an issue with event registration that caused Event Manager to crash when a user attempted to manually add a registrant to an event.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Tenant Administrators from being able to view a user's profile if the administrator was not on a site that the user had access to.
- Fixed an issue when printing a ticket from a registration that made the Event Manager logo difficult to read on the ticket.
- Fixed an issue when searching for a location on the Customizable Event Form that prevented the scroll bar from displaying correctly.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when adding a task to an event. This issue was triggered when a task type was selected that had an assignee. If the user then changed the task type to one that did not have an assignee, the assignee of the previous task remained in the "Assign To" field.
- Fixed an issue that prevented users from submitting an event that "Never Ends".
Archived Release Notes
Click here to view previous releases that have been deployed to Event Manager.