Permitting: Public Notices tab
The Public Notices tab allows you to attach public notice files to a permit. You have the option to publish these documents on the Citizen Portal for any citizen to view.
Adding a public notice to a permit
- Click Add.
- Click Upload and select the Public Notice you wish to attach to the permit.
- The Description will default to the name of the document you have attached. Edit this field as necessary.
- Select a Begin Date and End Date to determine how long you want this public notice to be visible on the Citizen Portal.
- Check the Publish on Portal box to publish the documents to the Public Notices section of the Citizen Portal.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.