Permitting: Associations Tab
The Associations tab allows you to link license records to the permit application. This tab will also list any code enforcement cases that have been associated with the permit or parcel. *Note: Your jurisdiction may not use the Licensing or Code Enforcement features. Refer to your account administrator for more information.
Adding a License Record to a Permit
- Click Add in the Licensing section. A blank row will appear in this section.
- Begin typing or click the magnifying glass () icon to select the appropriate License #. The license information will populate into the row.
- Click Save.
- To view the full license record, click the information button ().
- Click the notepad icon () to add notes to the license. These notes can include attachments such as documents, pictures, or spreadsheets.
- Click the trash can icon () and Save to disassociate the License from the permit.
Viewing Associated Code Enforcement Cases
When creating a code enforcement case, you have the option to associate permit(s) to the case. If this has been done, the code enforcement case will be listed on the Associations tab of the permit. Click the information icon () next to the Case # to be directed to the case details. *Note: Click the Back button to return to the permit you were working on.
If a code enforcement case and the permit are associated with the same parcel address, this will create an alert on the permit. You will see this across the top of the permit in the information box as well as in a window that will appear when you initially open the permit. To view these alerts at any time, click the Alerts link () across the top of the permit in the permit information box found below the tabs.