Code enforcement: Reporter tab
The Reporter tab allows the jurisdiction to enter contact information for the citizen reporting the issue. Additionally if the complaint is filled out through the citizen portal, the contact information given will display here. *Note: Some fields may be pre-populated with information entered when the code enforcement case was submitted.
Managing reporter information
- Check the Reporter Anonymous box to prevent the reporter's name from displaying on this code enforcement case in the back office, depending on the permissions of the user viewing the tab.
- Enter the Reporter Name and any necessary address information, including State and Zip Code. *Note: If this is not an anonymous report, Reporter Name is the only required field.
- Enter the Reporter Phone number and any Other Phone number for the reporter, if needed.
- Enter the email address in the Reporter Email field.
- Click Save to update any changes.