Allowed note types
The Allowed Note Types page allows you to configure which note types are available throughout different areas and records within SmartGov.
Managing note types
- Click on Administration from the navigation menu, then click Jurisdiction Setup.
- Select Allowed Note Types.
- This page lists out the different locations within SmartGov where notes can be added. Select a Name from the list.
- Use the drop-down menu to select a Note Type. This will allow users to select this Note Type when creating a note in the location you have selected.
- If any additional note types are needed, click Add and repeat this process.
- Click Save.