Configuring the Job Security and Setup gives a SmartGov administrator the ability to:
- Limit which security groups have access to execute and/or read jobs that have been run.
- Add recipients to receive an email notification when a job has an error.
- Schedule future jobs.
Configuring Job Settings
- Click on Administration in the navigation menu, then select Job Setup.
- Select Job Security/Setup.
- Click the Name of the job you would like to configure.
- Settings: This section will display fields specific to the job selected. Any field marked with an asterisk (*) is required.
- Job Security: This section allows you to list the security groups that should have access to execute and/or read this job.
- Select the Security Group from the drop-down menu.
- Use the drop-down menu in the Access column to select either No Access, Read, or Execute and Read.
- If any additional security groups are needed, click Add and repeat this process.
- Notify on Error: Any email address listed in the Recipients field will receive a notification when a job fails. Separate multiple email addresses with a semi-colon.
- Scheduled Jobs: This section allows you to schedule future jobs.
- Click Add.
- Enter a Name for the job. *Note: If no Name is entered, the name will default to the job title.
- Select a Frequency for how often this job should run.
- Select a Time at which this job should run.
- Enter the Parameters for the job. *Note: The parameters that display are dependent on the type of job selected.
- Click Save if any changes have been made.