The Payment values will display when a citizen is paying fees online on the Citizen Portal.
Setting Up Payments Values
- Click Administration in the navigation menu, then click Portal Setup.
- Select Configuration Values.
- Select Payments from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Click a Description in the list to view the Edit Configuration Value window.
- Edit the Value as needed.
- Click Save at the bottom of the window.
This configuration value will enable a citizen to pay fees on the Citizen Portal.
Payment Terms and Conditions (or URL to Policy)
This configuration value determines the text that is displayed on the payment review page. *Note: You must create a hyperlink using the formatting tools to link the text to a URL in order to give the citizen the ability to click the text and be directed to a website.
Example: The city only accepts Visa and Mastercard for credit card payments. You will be redirected to our third-party payment processor for payment.