Back to Event Manager Main Menu
Managing the question library
The question library displays any saved question that has been created from a survey. A saved question is a question that can be added to multiple surveys, allowing for aggregated data which displays on the Surveys Dashboard. *Note: In order to manage questions in the library, they must first be added from a survey. You can choose to add a question to the library by checking the appropriate box when creating a new survey.
To access the Question Library:
- Click on the Surveys menu option to expand it.
- Click on Question Library.
Navigating the question library
- Times Used: This will display how many times this question has been used on a survey.
- Results: Click here to view individual responses to this question.
- Archive: Archiving a saved question will remove it from this question list and the list of saved questions that can be used when building a survey. In addition, the aggregated data from this saved question will no longer show on the survey dashboard or in the survey reporting feature.
- To access archived questions, click the View Archived Questions link at the top of the saved questions list. An archived question can be restored at any time.