Managing survey templates
This page will show any existing templates that have been created from a survey. *Note: In order to manage Survey Templates, they must first be added from a survey. You can choose to create a template by checking the appropriate box when creating a new survey.
To access the list of Survey Templates:
- Click on the Surveys menu option from the side navigation menu to expand the survey options.
- Click on Templates.
Navigating the templates list
- Times Used: This will display how many surveys have been created using this template.
- View: Click here to view the template information.
- Edit: Edit the questions and formatting of the template.
- Archive: Archiving a template will remove it from this template list, as well as remove it from the list of templates when creating a survey.
- To access archived templates, click the View Archived Templates link at the top of the templates list. An archived template can be restored at any time.