Reports of what detailed collaboration activities have occurred can be pulled from within the Online Portal, and can be easily exported and opened with Microsoft Word.
How to Create a Situation Report
- Click on the Collaboration tab.
- Select Collaboration SitRep. This will bring up a list of all the Secure Chats and Shared Checklists across all plans within your current organization level.
- Check the box next to any chats or checklists you wish to report on.
- Click Show Situation Report from Selected.
- The report information will display, including time and date stamps, a list of participants, and a separate view of Active Checklists.
- To export the report, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Output.
- The default file format is .rtf, but you can open the file in Microsoft Word to view it more easily.