The Responder Fields feature allows you to add additional information fields for your responders as well as determine how responder information is displayed in CrisisManager.
- Click on the Contacts tab, and choose Responder Fields.
- Organization, Title, and Name are system default fields and cannot be edited.
- To re-sort the fields, enter numbers in the Sort Order column that represent the order in which you would like the fields to be displayed.
- Check the Hide Display Name box to hide the field name when viewing the responder's information.
- You can choose to add customized fields in the Optional Fields section. These might include other ways to contact a person, such as pager number, department, or office number.
- Click Save to record any changes made.