Editing Your Profile
Click on the user icon in the top right corner of the page to show a menu of account options.
- Click the My Profile link to be taken to your information and settings page.
- This section allows you to view and/or change several aspects of your information, including your contact information and landing page.
- If you would like to change the page you will see when you first log in, select the appropriate option in the Landing Page field.
- New My Request - Select this option to always open the application to the new request form.
- My Requests - Select this option to always open the application to the list of requests you have submitted on the My Requests page.
- This section allows you to choose a custom view for your My Requests page.
- This section contains specific settings for your account such as your password security question and answer, language, the number of items you see per page, font size, and how the date and time is displayed.
- If you would like to upload a photo of yourself, click the Select Document/Image icon () to either select a document from the documents library, or add a document from your computer.
- Click Save at the top of the page to update any changes made to your profile.
*Note: If your organization purchased Asset Essentials on July 17th, 2019 or later, you will need to refer to Resetting Your Password on the new Dude Universal Login platform.
Click the My Password option if you would like to change your account password.
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Enter your new password into both the New password and Confirm new password fields. *Note: A valid password should be 6-20 characters in length and has at least one character that is a capital letter (A-Z), a lowercase letter (a-z), a number (0-9), as well as a special character (!@#$%^&*).
- Click Update to change your password.
- Click Logout to safely exit Asset Essentials.