Desktop End User Requirements
To optimize your usage please ensure that your system meets all web browser, desktop hardware, and desktop operating system requirements. The list below include the minimum requirements for a functional application, the performance of the system may vary based on any combination of these requirements.
Below are the minimum browser requirements for the site. All web browsers should be updated to their latest versions to ensure they have all current security patches and updates. *Note: As of March 31, 2022, Internet Explorer is no longer supported. Learn more
- Microsoft Edge 40.15 or higher
- Chrome 43 or higher
- Firefox 51 or higher
- Safari on Mac version 10.1 or higher *Note: Safari on Windows is not recommended.
- Display resolution of 1024x768 pixels or above
- Any computer manufactured in the last 6 years
- CPU (circa 2013+): Intel i3/i5/i7 generation 3 and later, or AMD FX or A-series and later
- RAM: 4GB or greater - For optimal performance, 6GB or 8GB are recommended if you will be running multiple browser tabs and/or multiple applications at the same time
Desktop Operating System
- Windows 8.1 or above
- Mac OS X with the most recent version of Safari
- Linux desktop editions - A GUI-based browser must be used