Virtual Classroom Trainings for PMDirect
Below is a list of virtual classroom trainings that are available to our PMDirect clients.
To register for a class:
- Click on Full Class Description and Available Sessions under the appropriate class title.
- Click on the link for the class you would like to attend.
- Enter your contact information in the Meeting Registration window that appears. *Note: Be sure to select the correct date and time from the drop down list on the Registration page if there are multiple class sessions available.
- Click Register.
- Repeat this registration process separately for each class participant.
- If there are no registrants 24 hours before the session starts, the session will be canceled.
- If no participants have joined 10 minutes into a session, the session will be canceled.
- Sessions will be locked 10 minutes after the start time, meaning no further participants will be able to join.
PMDirect: Account Setup, Schedule Creation & Management
Goal: By the end of this course, clients should be able to create and manage PM schedules in their PMDirect account
Duration: 60-90 minutes
This virtual classroom class is designed for Administrators who will be setting up their account. It will be a 60-90 minute virtual classroom training session with varying organizations attending the session. The items that will be covered in this session will be:
Setting up Locations, Buildings, Crafts, and Generation Date
- Adding & Managing Equipment
- Understanding & Creating Classifications and Types
- Creating a PM Schedule Steps 1-8
- Creating a PM Schedule Steps 9-18
- Managing Created Schedules & Templates
- Searching for PM Schedules & Templates
|Wednesday, April 21||2:00 pm ET||PMDirect: Schedule Creation & Management|
|Wednesday, May 19||2:00 pm ET||PMDirect: Schedule Creation & Management|