Virtual Classroom Trainings for Asset Essentials
Below is a list of virtual classroom trainings that are available to our Asset Essentials clients.
To register for a class:
- Click on Full Class Description and Available Sessions under the appropriate class title.
- Click on the link for the class you would like to attend.
- Enter your contact information in the Meeting Registration window that appears. *Note: Be sure to select the correct date and time from the drop down list on the Registration page if there are multiple class sessions available.
- Click Register.
- Repeat this registration process separately for each class participant.
- If there are no registrants 24 hours before the session starts, the session will be canceled.
- If no participants have joined 10 minutes into a session, the session will be canceled.
- Sessions will be locked 10 minutes after the start time, meaning no further participants will be able to join.
Asset Essentials: GIS Assets
Goal: To feel confident in configuring and creating work orders against GIS Assets
Audience: Administrator Role for Public Works Modules
Duration: 45-60 minutes
This 45-60 minute virtual classroom class is designed for Administrators who will be setting up their account. Amongst a group of your peers you will learn from an expert who will guide you through the course objectives.
The best way to learn is from each other, so please don’t be afraid to participate! There may be polls, activities, or discussions in the classes. You will get the most out of your experience by fully engaging with the rest of the class attendees and your trainer.
The items that will be covered in this session include:
- Configuring GIS Assets
- Creating Work Orders for GIS Assets
How to prepare for this class:
- Each participant needs their own computer to participate in the class.
- Be prepared to discuss the above topics and how they apply to your organization.
- Have paper and pen on hand to take notes if needed.
|Thursday, October 14||2:00 pm ET||Asset Essentials: GIS Assets|
|Thursday, November 18||2:00 pm ET||Asset Essentials: GIS Assets|
|Thursday, December 16||2:00 pm ET||Asset Essentials: GIS Assets|