Licensing: Items tab
The Items tab allows you to associate item types and their relevant attributes to a license.
Adding an item type
- Click the Add button.
- In the window that appears, begin typing or click the magnifying glass icon () and select the Item Name.
- If necessary, edit the Description.
- Select the Status of the item. *Note: These statuses are set up by your SmartGov administrator.
- This will automatically fill in the Status Date with the current date. Adjust this as necessary.
- If the item type you selected has associated attributes, these will be listed in the Values section of the window. Any attribute with an asterisk (*) is required prior to saving.
- Click Save.
- Repeat this process to add any additional items.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.
- To remove the item from the license, click the trash can icon ().
- To change the status, status date, and attribute values of the item, click the Item Type. Click Save if any changes are made.
- To view or add any notes associated with the item, click the sticky note icon ().