Permitting setup: Other Requirements tab
The Other Requirements tab allows you to specify if another permit type (referred to as a child permit type) should be required in order to issue or close permits of this type. You also have the option to mark that this child permit may be associated with the parent permit but is not required for issuance or closure of the parent permit.
Adding child permit types
- Click on Administration in the navigation menu, then select Permitting Setup.
- Click Permit Types.
Select the permit type from the list.
- Click the Other Requirements tab.
- Begin typing or click the magnifying glass icon () to select the Child permit type you would like to add. The child permit type will populate into the newly created row.
- Use the Requirement drop-down menu to select either Required for Closure, Required for Issue, or Not Required.
- Click Add. A row will appear where you can enter additional child permit types as needed.
- Click Save.
If you need to remove a child permit from the list, click the trash can icon ().