Licensing setup: Renewal Statuses tab
The Renewal Statuses tab allows users to configure the statuses available for the license renewal.
Adding a renewal status to a license type
- Click on Administration in the navigation menu, then select Licensing Setup.
- Click License Types.
- Select the license type from the list.
- Click the Renewal Statuses tab. The list will automatically populate with all active statuses set up through Licensing Lookup Values.
- Check the Default for this State box if the status should be the default status for its associated process state. *Note: This selection only applies to the Pending state.
- Check the Active box to allow the status to be used on licenses of this type. *Note: There must be at least one active status for the Pending, Issued, Inactive, and Cancelled process states. If this license type is a Business license type, you must also have an active status for the Approved and Incomplete process states.
- Click the trash can icon () to remove any statuses from the list that do not apply to this license type.
- Click Save.
- If additional statuses need to be listed, click Add. A new row will appear.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the Status you would like to add to the license type.
- The status will populate into the newly created row. Check any necessary boxes that apply to this status.
- Click Save.