View/Run jobs list
The View/Run Jobs List page allows users to view previous jobs, run a new job, and delete previous jobs, as well as get a backup of the current data in SmartGov. There are a number of jobs available to run on a recurring basis within SmartGov, but jobs can also be run as needed.
Accessing the Job List
- Click Administration in the navigation menu, then click Job Setup.
- Select View/Run Jobs List. From this list, you have the ability to view, run, or delete a job.
Running a Job
- Click Start Job at the bottom of the page.
- Select the job you would like to run from the list that displays.
- Select the appropriate Schedule option.
- If you would like the job to run now, select the first option to Run Immediately.
- If you would like the job to run at a specific date and time, select the second option to Run On a specific date and time.
- Begin typing or click the calendar icon () to select the date for the job to run.
- Use the drop-down menus to select the time of day to run the job.
- Enter the Parameters for the job. *Note: The parameters that display are dependent on the type of job selected.
- Click Run Job. The page will display the Jobs List where you can see the current status of the job.
Deleting a Job
- If you would like to delete one job, select the job from the Jobs List.
- Click Delete in the window that displays, then click Delete Record.
- If you would like to delete all jobs, click Delete All at the bottom of the Jobs List page.
- Click Yes in the confirmation window that displays.
Viewing A Job
- Select the job you would like to view from the Jobs List.
- In the window that displays, you will see information relevant to this job including when the job was finished, the file that was created from the job, and the parameters that were set for the job.
- Click Close to return to the Jobs List.
Running a Database Backup
If you need to get a backup of the data currently in your account, click Database Backup at the bottom of the Jobs List page. This will generate a .7z file which can be used as needed.