Code enforcement setup: Resources tab
The Resources tab allows you to associate resource classes set up by your jurisdiction to automatically populate when code enforcement cases of this case type are created. Resources can be used to calculate fees for a code enforcement case.
Adding resource classes to a case type
- Click on Administration in the navigation menu, then select Code Enforcement Setup.
- Click Case Types.
- Select the case type from the list.
- Click the Resources tab.
- Select a Resource Class from the drop-down menu.
- Click Add. A row will appear where you can enter additional resource classes as needed.
- Click Save.
- If you need to remove a resource class from the list, click the trash can icon ().