Additional Requester Help
Requester Login Help
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- Go to login.myschoolbuilding.com.
You will use your full Email Address to login to MySchoolBuilding to submit a request.
There are two passwords you will need for submitting a request:
- The first password is your personal password that you will use to login. If you registered yourself, use the password you created. Make sure you are using this password to log into the MySchoolBuilding.com page.
- The second password is the Submittal Password that all Requesters at your organization use in the final step of submitting a request. The Submittal Password will not log you into MySchoolBuilding.com.
Resetting your Password
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link, enter your Email Address in the pop up window, and click Submit.
- We will send you an email with instructions for resetting your password, check your email to find it.
- From the email:
- Click the link to go to the Reset Password page.
- If you are unable to click the link; highlight it, right click your mouse, and click Copy.
- In a new internet browser window, right click your mouse to Paste the copied url into the web address field.
- Hit the Enter key to go to the Reset Password page.
- Enter and confirm your new password in the fields provided. The Password is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Once you have reset your password, the page will refresh to the MySchoolBuilding login screen where you can enter your new password to login.
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
- If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first.
- Click on the down arrow () next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! to expand the registration form. *Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first request.
- Enter the Account Number provided by your Administrator.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
- Type the Password you would like to use to log into your SchoolDude account and confirm it. The password you choose must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click Register to go to the request form.
The Account Number is the SchoolDude Account Number that is assigned and given to your organization. You will only need this number when completing your registration. Please contact an account Administrator at your organization to receive this number.
The Submittal Password is chosen by Administrators at your organization and is used by all Requesters in the final step of submitting a request. Please contact an account Administrator at your organization to receive this password.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps and are still unable to login, you may need to try clearing the cookies on your internet browser. Click here for examples of this process in common browsers. If you need further assistance, please contact your IT department.