Additional Requester Help
Requester Login Help
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- Go to login.myschoolbuilding.com. *Note: We have found that bookmarks occasionally generate an error when using them to access the login page. If you are accessing the login page through a saved bookmark, please click on the link provided above or type login.myschoolbuilding.com into your web browser.
- If your Email or Password is automatically filled in on this page, please delete the text in the fields and retype your login information.
You will use your full Email Address to log in to MySchoolBuilding to submit a request. This email address is the same email you used when registering for your account. *Note: If you registered for an account and did not submit a request, you will need to go through the registration process again. Your account is not created until you submit a request.
There are two passwords you will need for submitting a request:
- The first password is your personal password used to log in. If you registered yourself, use the password you created. If an administrator registered your account and you do not know your password, you will need to reset your password. *Note: Make sure you are using this password to log into the MySchoolBuilding.com page.
- The second password is the Submittal Password that all Requesters at your organization use in the final step of submitting a request. *Note: The Submittal Password will not log you into MySchoolBuilding.com.
Resetting your Password
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password? link.
- Enter your Email Address in the window that displays.
- Click Submit. *Note: If you registered for an account and did not submit a request, you will need to go through the registration process again. Your account is not created until you submit a request.
If the email address you used is not found in our system, a message will display notifying you of this. There may be a number to contact listed. If not, please reach out to an Administrator in your account.
- We will send you an email with instructions for resetting your password, check your email to find it. *Note: If you have not received this email, please check your spam or junk folders.
- From the email:
- Click the link to go to the Reset Password page. *Note: This link expires after two hours. If two hours have passed, you will need to repeat the process above to receive a new link to reset your password.
- If you are unable to click the link; highlight it, right click your mouse, and click Copy.
- In a new internet browser window, right click your mouse to Paste the copied url into the web address field.
- Hit the Enter key to go to the Reset Password page.
- Enter and confirm your new password in the fields provided. The Password is case sensitive and must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click the Reset Password button.
- Once you have reset your password, the page will refresh to the MySchoolBuilding login screen where you can enter your new password to login.
- Go to www.myschoolbuilding.com.
- If you are submitting your first request, you must enter registration information first.
- Click on the down arrow () next to Never Submitted a Request? Register Here! to expand the registration form. *Note: Your registration will be complete after you submit your first request.
- Enter the Account Number provided by your Administrator.
- Enter your First Name and Last Name, as well as your Phone Number and Email Address.
- Type the Password you would like to use to log into your MySchoolBuilding account and confirm it. The password you choose must be at least 6 characters long.
- Click Register to go to the request form.
The Account Number is the SchoolDude Account Number that is assigned and given to your organization. You will only need this number when completing your registration. Please contact an account Administrator at your organization to receive this number.
The Submittal Password is chosen by Administrators at your organization and is used by all Requesters in the final step of submitting a request. If you are a registered user, meaning you were given an account by an Administrator or you have registered and submitted your first request, you can receive the submittal password through email. *Note: The Submittal Password is not the password you use to log into your account.
- On the Submittal Password step of the request form, click Forgot Password?.
- Enter your Email Address in the window that displays and click Submit.
- A confirmation message will display and an email will be sent containing the submittal password.
- Enter the Submittal Password into the last step of your request and click Submit to create your request.
If you have completed the above troubleshooting steps and are still unable to login, you may need to try clearing the cookies on your internet browser. Click here for examples of this process in common browsers. If you need further assistance, please contact your IT department.