Creating a Housekeeping Schedule
For scheduled housekeeping work that will need to be performed at multiple locations, you can use a template to quickly create the same scheduled work order for each location. You must create a template before you can create a scheduled work order from it.
How to Add a Scheduled Housekeeping Work Order
- Click the Add button at the top right corner of the screen and select Scheduled Work Order from the drop down menu.
- Select Housekeeping from the Department drop down.
- Click on the Pick Template link beside the Description field.
- In the Select a Template pop-up window, click on the template you want to use. You can use the search bar at the top to find the correct template.
- Once you have selected the correct template, click the Use Selected Template button. This will populate the new scheduled work order with information that you have added to the template.
- Type and select a Location or use the Location Picker () to choose a location for this work.
- If you have access to the Space Management application, click the map pin icon () to select a location from a floor plan drawing. *Note: If you do not currently have this application, please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services for more information.
- Edit any other applicable details for this scheduled work order and click Save.
- The recurrence pattern is set based on the information that was saved in the template. You will need to check the recurrence start date to make sure that this scheduled work order will generate when you need it. If you need to adjust the start date, click on the Change? link to edit the Range of Recurrence information.
Creating a Staff Housekeeping Schedule
In addition to basic task information, the scheduled work order can also include who will be performing the labor and what time the job should be scheduled. Once the work orders are scheduled and assigned, they will show on the housekeeping staff calendar.
- Enter the Appt Start and Appt End times. This is the time slot the work order will take up on the calendar. *Note: The start and end time entered here will automatically populate the estimated time field once you assign labor.
- Click Save.
- Click Labor to expand this panel.
- Check the box next to the staff member who will perform this work then click the Add Selected button.