Pulse Tab Overview
The Pulse tab provides a quick summary of what your workers are doing at your organization. This page is comprised of four main parts: Staff Assignments, Running Timers, Logged Hours, and Recently Completed. *Note: The Pulse tab requires a special security permission for access. Make sure the Pulse Tab Permission is checked in User Role Settings.
To access the Pulse tab:
- Click on Dashboard option from the navigation menu, and then click on the Pulse tab.
- Click the Staff Assignments panel to expand a list of all of your staff work assignments for the current department.
- For each staff member, TheWorxHub displays a breakdown of all open corrective and PM work orders.
- You can see what work is due today and how many work orders are overdue to help you zero-in on the most urgent items.
- Click on any number to display the list of those work orders for that staff member. From here you can print, mark complete, or reassign. *Note: After using the quick complete dialog, click the Refresh Counts link to display updated counts for all staff.
If you are tracking downtime on assets, you can access and manage all assets currently marked as down from the Pulse tab. On this dashboard, you can:
Bring a down asset back up by clicking Update Status from the Actions drop-down menu.
In the window that appears, select the new status from the Update Status To drop-down menu.
Enter a WO# Reference, if there is one.
Enter any relevant Notes.
Discard the downtime event by clicking Discard Event from the Actions drop-down menu. *Note: Discarding a downtime event will remove the downtime event and all downtime data from TheWorxHub.
In the window that appears, click Yes to discard the event.
Access the asset profile of an asset marked as down by clicking the asset number.
Access the related work order if the asset was marked as down using a corrective work order by clicking the work order number.
Your staff can run timers when they are at a job site. Any timers that are started out in the field will display under this section of the Pulse tab. This is helpful to identify what work orders are currently in progress and where in your organization each staff member is located. When an urgent work order arises, simply use the Running Timers section to find out which staff member is nearby to handle the situation most quickly. If a staff member ever forgets that a timer is running, you can discard that timer from this section by hovering your mouse over the name of the assignee on any timer and clicking the discard timer link.
Tracking time is important on work orders. It provides valuable insight into required effort and productivity, but also adds a level of accountability. If time tracking is important to your organization, the Logged Hours section shows you exactly how much time has been logged for each staff member today. This section shows all logged time regardless of how it was recorded.
The Recently Completed section shows the last five completed work orders. Click Load 5 More to display the next 5 work orders. You can click on any of these work orders to pop-up the work order form to get more details and add additional information.