Space Management Permissions and Navigation
If you have the appropriate permissions, you will be able to access the Space Management application. *Note: If you do not currently have this application, please contact your Sales Representative or Client Services for more information.
Space Management Permissions
To provide the necessary permissions for Space Management to a user role:
- Click On the Settings tab, then select the Users tab.
- Select the User Role whose permissions you would like to define.
Click on the Space Management drop down panel. *Note: Checking the box next to either of the Space Management permissions will allow users of this role to access the Space Management module.
- Check the box next to Can Explore Drawings if you would like this role to be able to access and click through drawings.
- Check the box next to Can Edit Drawings if you would like this role to be able to upload and edit drawings.
- Click Save to finalize any changes.
Space Management Navigation
- From anywhere within TheWorxHub, click on the Space Management tab. *Note: This will take you outside of the normal interface and into the Space Management module.
- By default, a side navigation menu is displayed with two options:
- Dashboard: This is the main page of the Space Management module and displays all drawings that have been uploaded, when they were last updated, and the number of available locations that have been mapped.
- New Drawing: This is where you can upload new drawings into TheWorxHub.
- Click the Menu Icon ( ) if you'd like to hide the side navigation menu.
- Enter text into the Search field to filter the drawings displayed on the Dashboard.
- To return to the home page, click on TheWorxHub in the top left corner of the Space Management window. *Note: If you have collapsed the side navigation menu, you will need to expand it first.