Once you have uploaded drawings into TheWorxHub, you can add more detail to them by adding layers, such as mapping of Fire Alarms or Emergency Exits.
How to Add Layers
- Click on the Space Management tab. *Note: This will take you outside of the normal interface and into the Space Management module.
- If necessary, filter the Dashboard using the Search field.
- Click on the Drawing you would like to add layers to.
- Select Layers from the Explore panel at the top of the drawing. This will open a side panel displaying all available layers.
- Click Add New Layer.
- Either click into the File input field or click Browse to select a file from your computer to upload for this layer. *Note: The file must be either a PNG or JPG in order for TheWorxHub to process the file correctly.
- Enter a Layer Name.
- Check the Show room mapping highlights box if you would still like all mapped locations to display when this layer is turned on.
- Check the Show room names box if you would still like the names of all mapped locations to display when this layer is turned on.
- Click Submit.