Adding Scheduled Work Orders from a Template
For scheduled work that will need to be performed at multiple locations, you can use a template to quickly create the same scheduled work for each location. You must create a template or choose from the pre-loaded templates before you can create a scheduled work order from it.
How to Add a Scheduled Work Order
- Click the Add button at the top right corner of the screen and select Scheduled Work Order from the drop down menu.
- Select the appropriate Application from the drop down to filter the available templates.
- Click on the Pick Template link beside the Description field.
- In the Select a Template pop-up, click on the Template you want to use.
- You can use the search bar at the top to find the correct template.
- If you only want to see templates that you have created uncheck the Show TheWorxHub Templates box and check the Show My Templates box.
- Once you have selected the correct template, click the Use Selected Template button.
- This will populate the new scheduled work order with information that you have added to the template.
- Use the Location Picker () to choose a location for this work.
- Edit any other details for this scheduled work order and click Save.
- The recurrence pattern is set based on the information that was set in the template. You will need to check the recurrence start date to make sure that this scheduled work order will generate when you need it. If you need to adjust the start date, click on the Change? link to edit the Range of Recurrence information.