Using the Security Dashboard
The Security Dashboard houses your list of upcoming or missed rounds, daily logs, and incidents.
To access the Security Dashboard:
- Click on the Home tab, and then select the Security tab.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- The Upcoming Rounds section will show instances of each security round that will need to be taken care of in the near future.
- To start a round, view the dashboard on the mobile version of the site. To learn more about completing rounds, click here.
Missed Rounds or Skipped Checkpoints
- If an entire round is missed, or if a single checkpoint within a round is not checked into, it will show in this section.
- Hover your mouse over the record and click the Acknowledge link to clear the missed round or checkpoint from the list.
- The Daily Log will show every activity that occurred on a particular day, including rounds, incidents, notes, work requests, and sign-offs.
- Click on the All Events link to change what is included in the Daily Log.
- The bar chart at the top of the screen shows the number of events that occurred on a particular day. Click on the bar from any day on the chart and daily log data will update to reflect the events from that day.
- To see a printout summary of events for a certain date range, you can use the Daily Log report, found under the Reports tab. To learn more, click here.
- This section will show any incident that is currently considered Open.
- Outcomes can be applied to the incidents, which are similar to a status or an action taken. Once the outcome is changed to either Resolved or Cancelled, the incident will clear from this list.
- To add an outcome, hover your mouse over the record and click Add Outcome. To learn more about tracking incidents, click here.
Work Assigned To Me
- This section will show any work that is assigned to you, regardless of whether it came in as a part of a security round.
- Hover your mouse over the record to view multiple options including assignment, labor time, completion, updating the status, and printing.