Batch Closing Incidents
You can use the Batch Close feature in Incident to close out up to ten incidents at the same time.
How to Batch Close Incidents
- To batch close incidents, click on the Incidents link under the Information Analysis section on your home page.
- Hover over the Shortcuts drop down menu and click on Batch Close Incidents.
- By default, the system will filter the list to show only Complete status incidents. If you would like to batch close incidents of a different status, you can select it from the drop down box in the Filtering section above the list.
- The page loads 10 incidents at a time.
- The check boxes under the Close? column will be selected by default. The check indicates that you would like to change the status of that incident to Closed.
- If there is an incident in the list that you do not want to close, remove the check from the box.
- Click the Submit button to close the selected incidents.
- The screen will refresh to show the next 10 incidents in the list. Repeat the steps until you have closed the desired incidents.