Tap the menu icon () in the top left corner of your screen.
- Search by Work Order ID - Type a Work Order ID number in this field to bring up the work order details.
- New Work Order - Tap this to access a new work order form.
- My Open Work Orders - View a list of your assigned new and in progress work orders.
- My On Hold Work Orders - View a list of your assigned work orders that have been placed on hold.
- My Finished Work Orders - View a list of the work orders that you have marked as completed, declined, or duplicate.
- My Team's Work Orders - This option is only available to Administrators and Supervisors and shows a list of work orders assigned to users that report to them. *Note: These Report To assignments are made under the User Profiles in MaintenanceDirect.
- Unassigned Work Orders - This option is only available to Administrators and Supervisors and shows a list of work orders that need to be assigned to a worker for completion. You can assign the work to a user directly from this screen.
- Tutorial video - View a tutorial video on how to use the WorkCenter app.
- Logout - tap this to log out of the WorkCenter app.
Customizing the Menu
You can customize the WorkCenter Menu by adding your own custom filters.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- From the main menu, tap the Edit button.
- You can delete any unnecessary menu filters by clicking on the trashcan icon () next to the menu you'd like to delete.
- To add an additional menu filter, tap Add New Menu Filter.
- Type in a Name for the filter.
- Select an Assigned To if you would like to filter the work orders in this menu filter to only show work orders assigned to a particular person. You can also choose to show your team or work orders that are Unassigned.
- Select any Statuses you would like to filter this list for.
- Tap Create Filter to add this menu filter to your main menu.