How to Create a Work Order
Watch the Video Tutorial:
*Note: Any field marked with a red checkbox () is required.
Click on the New Request tab.
Identify where the work needs to be done by selecting a Location.
If your organization utilizes the Bldg./Unit field, select one from the drop down menu.
If applicable, select the general Area type that best fits the location of the work request.
Enter the specific area in the Area Number field. *Note: The Area Number field is a free text field and you can enter specific room names or numbers here.
- If applicable, select the Equipment that will be tied to this work request.
- Select the Priority for the work order.
Select the appropriate Problem Type that best describes the request/issue you are reporting.
- Type in a Description of the problem.
- The Contact Information fields will already be filled in with your information.
- If there are images or documents that need to be attached, click on the Attach New File link. *Note: You can attach up to two images per work request.
- If applicable, enter Action Taken notes to describe what was done to complete the work. This field is optional.
- Click the Submit button when you are finished. *Note: Your new requests are automatically shown as approved by you on submit when the request is routed to you by the system.