Clerk Login and Home Page
How to Log In
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
Open your web browser and type login.facilitydude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
On the Login screen, enter your Username and your Password.
If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
Make sure that Work Order is selected in the product drop down menu.
Click the Sign In button.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Clerk Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Clerk home page:
My Account Link
Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple Dude Solutions applications, you can select the application from the list to switch between the different programs.
Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home- takes you to the Work Order home page.
- Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page where you can view outstanding or completed work orders by request date, target completion date, etc.
- New Work Order - where you can enter a new work order.
- Assign New Request - takes you the processing page where you can assign out New Request work orders.
- Reports - takes you to a list of fields you can run reports on.
- My Settings - links to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a specific work order or group of work orders. Enter a Work Order ID number to bring up that specific form or enter a keyword to bring up a list of work orders containing with that word.
The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find the work orders you are looking for.
The Shortcuts link will show a pop up a window displaying the keyboard shortcuts available to Clerks.
The Help link on the far right will take you to a page that lists ways to contact our support team.
The Actions menu contains links to Add information to your account, List the current fields, create Graphs, and run Reports.
- This section to the left of your home page gives you a list of keyboard shortcuts to use throughout the application to expedite data entry.
Work Orders by Status
- The Work Orders by Status section shows you a breakdown of all the work orders in your account.
- The graph reflects the number of work orders by status.
- You can use the Period drop down menu to change the time period being displayed.
Last 10 New Work Requests
- This section will show the last 10 New Requests entered into the system.
- You can assign the work order out, change the status, add an Action Taken note, or print the work order from this section.