Purchase and Labor transactions can be added one at a time through the Transaction section of the work order. However, there are several ways for Administrators, Supervisor I's, and Clerks to enter multiple transactions at one time when needed.
Adding Multiple Purchase Transactions for Multiple Work Orders
This is one of the quickest ways to add purchase transactions.
- Click on the Add link in the Actions menu.
- Click the Purchase link to add your purchase transactions.
- You will be taken to a multi-line form where you may enter up to seven individual transactions on as many as seven different work orders.
- The field headings in the blue bar at the top correspond to the entry fields in the columns below.
- Click Save at the bottom of the form to save all entries on the page.
- The last ten transactions that were entered into the system are listed below the multi-line form. Click the Description in red to edit information on the transaction. You may also check the box in the first column and click on the Delete button at the bottom to delete any of the last ten transactions.
Adding Multiple Labor Transactions for the Same User
Using this shortcut, you can enter multiple labor transactions on different work orders for the same user at one time.
- Click on Transactions under the Information Analysis section of the home page.
- Hover over the Shortcuts menu and click on Add Labor.
- This page defaults to all work orders that are assigned to you. You can select a different user from the Employee drop down at the top of the screen to enter their hours.
- Enter the Action Taken information into the field below the Work Order ID number.
- Enter Regular Labor Hours under each date that you worked on this work order.
- Other time, such as Overtime, can be added by clicking on the OT link for that date.
- Enter the Actual Completion Date in the field.
- You can mark the work order as closed by checking the box under Work Close?
- Click the Save button to save the information entered for all work orders.
Adding Multiple Transactions to the Same Work Order
Using this shortcut on the Short Work Order Form, you can enter multiple labor and purchase transactions on the same work order at one time. The labor hours you enter can be for multiple users.
- Open a Work Order by searching for it or clicking on the WOID number.
- Clerks will see the Short Work Order Form by default. Administrators and Supervisor I's will need to hover over the Shortcuts menu on the Work Order page and select Short Work Order Form.
- Once you are on the Short Work Order Form, hover over the Shortcuts menu and click Add Labor Hours or Add Purchases.
- Both links take you to a multi-line form where you may enter up to seven individual transactions for the same work order.
- The field headings in the blue bar at the top correspond to the entry fields in the columns below. See the examples below showing the Labor Hours screen and Purchases screen:
- On the Labor hour screen, you can also add Action Taken information and mark the work order Complete.
- At the bottom of the Purchase form, you also have the option to mark the work order Complete.
- Click Save at the bottom of the forms to save all entries on the page.
- Labor or purchase transactions that are entered for the work order are listed below the multi-line form. Each transaction has an Edit button next to it should you need to change any information. You may also check the box in the first column and click on the Delete button at the bottom to delete any of the transactions.