- Click on the Account Setup tab.
- Click on the Locations link.
- You will then see a list of My Locations. The Locations listed here are Locations that have been setup in any other Dude Solutions application you are using.
- To activate a Location, click on the gray thumbs-down icon () next to that Location's name.
- When the page refreshes, the icon will be changed to a yellow thumbs-up () to indicate that the Location is now active in Planned Maintenance.
How to Add New Locations
- From the My Locations list, click on + Add New Location in the right hand corner.
- The Location Code is only used for database purposes and does not appear on any pages or reports. If you do not enter a Location Code, the system will generate one for you.
- Enter the Location Description (the name of the facility or campus).
- Enter the Number of Occupants, Square Footage, Date Built and any Notes for this location.
- If you are using Budget Codes, you can assign one to the location by selecting it here.
- Click Add/Update Record to save. *Note: If you add a new location to Planned Maintenance, don't forget to log into Work Order to activate the location in that application.