Leverage the schedule information you enter in PMDirect with dynamic and easy to use reports. The reports are used to quickly see trends in the allocation of your resources. Most of the items listed in the Information Analysis section of the home page are reportable fields in PMDirect. To report on the information in your PM Work Orders, you can use the reports available in MaintenanceDirect.
How to Run Reports
- Click on the field you would like to report on under the Information Analysis section to bring up a list page for that item.
- Click on the Print My ... link in the Shortcuts section at the top of the page to bring you to the report creation screen.
Always look for the Print links in the Shortcuts of each page to access the report screens. Think of Print as a code word for Report.
- Select the information you want to include in your report.
- Select your Reporting Period. You can select a predefined period from the drop down box (Last Week, This Month, Fiscal Year, etc).
- Continue to enter the filtering criteria for your report.
- If you need to highlight more than one item in a selection box, click on your first item, then hold down your Ctrl key when selecting the others.
- At the bottom of each report screen, you will be asked to choose the Report Type for Viewing. This usually includes a Summary Report and a Detail Report (there may be other options in some reports). Each report type includes varying degrees of detail and different formatting. Try each one until you find the one that includes the information you want.
- You will also be asked to choose a Report Format, usually PDF or Excel Spreadsheet.
- Click Print This! at the bottom of the page to view a print preview of your report. You can then send it to your printer.
- If the report you are running has an option to Save at the bottom, it means this report can be used as a Saved Action. You can enter a Report Title and click Save to make it available on the Saved Action screen.