Logging into PMDirect
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type pmd.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password.
- If needed, click on the eye icon ( ) to view the text you have entered in the Password field.
- Select PMDirect in the product drop down menu.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
PMDirect Home Page
My Account Link
- The Application Links drop down box is used if you are a user in multiple Dude Solutions applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link to exit the system.
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Help link gives you all the available help options needed to answer your PMDirect questions.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the PMDirect home page.
- Calendar - takes you to the Calendar page where you can view past and upcoming PM work that is currently scheduled by Location, Classification, Type, Craft, or Assigned To.
- New Schedule - where you can enter a new PM schedule.
- Account Settings - where you can set up certain aspects of your PMDirect account.
The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a specific PM schedule. Enter a keyword to bring up a list of PM schedules associated with that term.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find the schedule you are looking for.
Projected PM Labor Hours
- The center section of your PMDirect home page graphs the amount of PM labor hours projected for the next three months.
- The hours are calculated by adding the Estimated Hours entered in Step 15 of any PM schedule that is scheduled for that month.
- The graph is helpful when adding new PM schedules to see which months allow for more time to be spent on PM work than others.
- The Information Analysis section on the right side of the home page gives you links to all the major components of PMDirect.
- You can click on a link to view, add, and report on that specific information. Access lists of your PM Schedules, PM Templates, and PM Work Orders by clicking on the corresponding link.
In Definition Stage
- Schedules listed under the In Definition section are schedules that have been started but not completed.
- These schedules are not yet active and will not generate work orders.
- If you start a PM schedule and do not get a chance to finish it, it will be listed here.
- You can edit the schedule by clicking on the title and completing the unfinished steps, or delete the schedule by clicking on the red x ().
- Keep an eye out for announcements in the What's New? section on the left side of the home page. We'll post new product features, office closures, and more in this section.
This section displays shortcut links to different functions of the system.
- Create PM Schedule - Shortcut link to enter a new PMDirect Schedule.
- Print PM Work Orders - Shortcut link to the Batch Print feature for PM work orders.
- User Forum - Use this link to as other PMD users for peer input on questions about using the application, or any other industry questions.
- The PM Work section breaks down all of your PM Work Orders by Status.
- Use the Period drop down box to narrow the time frame of the requests.
- Click on the number beside any status to show a list of those PM work orders in MaintenanceDirect.
Next Schedules to Generate
- This section at the bottom of the left side of the home page lists upcoming work orders that will be generated from your PM Schedules.
- You can click on the frequency link in red to access the schedule that will generate the next work order, or click on the last WOID number that was last generated from that schedule to access the work order details.