- Click on the Account Settings tab.
- Click on the Buildings link.
- You will see a list of My Buildings. The Buildings listed here are Buildings that have been set up in another Dude Solutions application you are using.
- To activate a Building, click on the gray thumbs-down icon () next to the Building name.
- When the page refreshes, the icon will be changed to a yellow thumbs-up () to indicate that the Building is now active in PMDirect.
How to Add New Buildings
- From the My Buildings list, click on +Add New Building in the right hand corner.
- Select the appropriate Location from the drop down box.
- Enter the Building Name, Square Footage, and Number of Students for this building. Square Footage and Number of Students are not required and can be added at any time.
- Click Save. *Note: If you add a new Building to PMDirect, don't forget to log into MaintenanceDirect to activate the Building in that application.