Site Administrator Login and Home Page
How to Login
*Note: If your organization is using SSO (single sign on) for user authentication, your login experience may be different. If you are having difficulty logging in using SSO or you are unsure whether your organization utilizes SSO for their Dude Solutions products, please contact your technology help desk for assistance.
- Open your web browser and type md.schooldude.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Login Name and your Password
- Make sure that
MaintenanceDirect is selected in the Go To box.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot Login Name or Password? link under the Sign In button.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Click Forgot Login Name? to have your login name emailed to you.
- Click Forgot Password? to have an email sent to you with instructions to reset your password.
- If you need additional assistance logging in, see our Login Help page.
Site Administrator Home Page
Here are some highlighted sections of the Site Administrator home page:
My Account Link
- Click on the My Account link to go to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- The Application Links drop down box is also in this section. If you are a user in multiple Dude Solutions applications, you can select the application from the list to jump between the different programs.
- Click the Logout link in the far right corner of the page to exit the system.
Home Page Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application.
- Home - takes you to the MaintenanceDirect home page.
- My Request - takes you to a list of all the work orders you have submitted into the system.
- New Request - where you can enter a new work order.
- Approval - takes you to a page where you can process new work requests that are waiting for your approval.
- My Settings - links to your personal information page, where you can change your password or update your information.
- MyDude - where you can access content within the Dude Solutions community.
- The Search For box under the Home tab can be used to find a specific work order or group of work orders. Enter a Work Order ID number to bring up that specific form or enter a keyword to bring up a list of work orders associated with that term.
- The Advanced Search link takes you to a more advanced search form where you can select multiple criteria to find the work orders you are looking for.
- The Help link on the far right will take you to a page that lists ways to contact our support team.
- The Actions menu contains links to List the current items in the account, create Graphs, and run Reports.
- The graph in this section reflects the number of Approved, Declined, or New Requests for your assigned location.
- Requests that you have entered can be accessed by clicking on the numbers under the My Requests section.
- You can use the Period drop down menu to change the time period being displayed.
- The Requested Work section of the home page will show a list of work orders routed to you for approval.
- You can sort the list by the available fields in the drop down in ascending or descending order.
- From this section, you can Approve or Decline the request by clicking the appropriate button. If you need to decline this work order, enter a reason in the Action Taken field prior to clicking the Decline button so the Requester will be notified.
- To view more information on the work order, click the Work Order ID number in red.