*Note: Any field marked with a red checkmark () is a required field.
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- Click on the New Request tab.
- Identify where the work needs to be done by choosing the Location.
- If your organization utilizes the Building field, select one from the drop down box.
- Choose the general Area type that best fits the location of the work request.
- Enter the specific area in the Area Number field. *Note: The Area Number field is alphanumeric and is where you can enter specific room names or number.
- Select the appropriate Craft/Problem Type to identify what type of work is being requested.
- Please describe your problem or request in the open text box.
- The rest of the steps on the form may vary depending on how the account was set up. Please fill in the appropriate fields and make sure to enter information into all required fields.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the form to save and submit your request.