Watch the Video Tutorial:
- You can view any requests that you have entered into the system by clicking on the My Requests tab.
- Hover your mouse over the Shortcuts link and click on My Maint Requests.
- On the My Requests page you will see up-to-date information on any requests you have entered into the system; including the current Status, work order ID number, and Action Taken notes.
- You can click on the number next to the Status description in the Request Totals section to see all of your requests marked with that status.
- You can also search for any work order request by typing a key work into the Search box and clicking Go.
- You can print out a listing of your requests by clicking on the printer icon.