Back to MaintenanceDirect Main Menu
How to Submit a Work Request
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- Make sure you are on the Maint Request tab at the top of the screen.
*Note: Any field marked with a red checkmark () is a required field.
- Step 1: These fields will already be filled in with your contact information according to how it was entered upon registration.
- Step 2: Click on the drop down arrow and highlight the Location where the work needs to be done. Do the same for Building (if available) and Area. Also, be sure to type in the area description or room number in the Area/Room Number field.
- Step 3: Select the Problem Type that best describes the request/issue you are reporting.
- Step 4: Type in a Description of the problem.
*Note: The following fields may or may not be available on your request form depending on how the Administrators have set up the account. Remember to fill out any required fields marked with a red checkmark before submitting your request.
- Step 5: Enter a Time Available for Maintenance when it is convenient for the work to be performed.
- Step 6: Select a Purpose for the work if necessary.
- Step 7: Enter the date you would like to have the work completed by.
- Step 8: Select the Budget that will apply to costs related to this work request.
- Step 9: Attach a file to your request if necessary (i.e. a picture of damage or setup diagram).
- Step 10: Type in your organization's Submittal Password.
- Step 11: Click the Submit button.