Logging into Maintenance Manager
- Open your web browser and type maintenance.dudesolutions.com into the address bar and hit the Enter key. Bookmark this page or create a shortcut on your desktop to make it easy to come back to this page later.
- On the Account Login screen, enter your Email Address and Password.
- Click Sign In.
- If you have forgotten your login information, click the Forgot your password? link below the Sign In button.
To create a shortcut, find a blank area on your desktop and right click on your mouse. You will have the option to create a shortcut or add to your favorites. Creating a shortcut will add an icon to your desktop. You can double click the icon next time you want to sign in.
Maintenance Manager Banner
- The tabs at the top of the screen help you navigate to important areas of the application:
- Work Orders - takes you to a list of all work orders in the system that can be sorted and filtered. This is default page you will see when you log in.
- Locations/Equipment - takes you to a list of Locations and Equipment that can be sorted and filtered.
History - takes you to a page where you can view changes made to work orders.
- New Work Order - takes you to the New Work Order form where you are able to submit a work order.
Type in a WOID number and click on the Magnifying Glass icon to be taken directly to that work order form.
- Click on the Question Mark to access the different support channels:
- Email support
- Chat support
- Phone Support
- Online Product Documentation
- Click on the Person icon to do the following:
- Edit Profile
- Change Password
- Manage Email Notification Settings