Entering labor hours in Maintenance Manager allows you to track the amount of time spent on a work order. *Note: Transactions can only be entered once the work order has been saved.
How to Enter Labor Transactions
- On an existing work order, click on the Transactions tab to the right of the work order form.
- In the Transactions section, click on Add Transaction and select Labor.
- Enter Labor Hours as whole numbers and the minutes as decimals.
- Choose the Type of Labor Hours being entered from the drop down. (Regular, Overtime, and Doubletime)
- The Name field will default to the name of the user that is currently logged in. *Note: You can select a different name to document labor hours for another employee who contributed to the work order by clicking on the magnifying glass.
- Enter a Date for the labor transaction. *Note: Transactions can be backdated.
- Click the Save button to save the labor entry.
Editing and Deleting Labor Transactions
- To edit or delete a Labor Transaction on a work order, click on the Transaction Entry.
- The Labor Entry page will load so you can edit the information. Click the Save button to save the changes.
- To delete the transaction, click the red Delete link at the bottom of the Entry page.
- You will be asked to verify if you want to delete the transaction, click Yes.