Trades describe the type of work that is being requested such as Electrical, Custodial, Plumbing, Roofing, etc. Trades are also a great way to track skillsets on a work order. The Trade list is completely customizable but all Trade Names must be unique.
Adding a New Trade
- To add a new Trade, click on the Admin tab and click Trades.
- Click on the New button.
- Enter in the Name of your Trade and click Save.
Deactivating a Trade
- To deactivate a Trade, click on the name of the Trade you would like to deactivate.
- Uncheck the box beside Active and click Save.
- Inactive Trades will not show in the drop down list on the work order form.
Deleting a Trade
- To delete a Trade, click on the name of the Trade you would like to delete.
- Click on the red Delete link next to the Save button.
- If a Trade is tied to a PM Schedule or a Work Order, it cannot be deleted until the associations are removed.