Purposes describe why the work is being done and are completely customizable.
Adding a New Purpose
- To add a new Purpose, click on the Admin tab and click Purposes.
- Click on the New button.
- Enter in the Name of your Purpose and click Save.
Deactivating a Purpose
- To deactivate a purpose, click on the name of the Purpose you would like to deactivate.
- Uncheck the box beside Active and click Save.
- Inactive Purposes will not show in the drop down list on the work order form.
Deleting a Purpose
- To delete a Purpose, click on the name of the Purpose you would like to delete.
- Click on the red Delete link next to the Save button.
- If a Purpose is tied to a PM Schedule or a Work Order, it cannot be deleted until the associations are removed.