The Calendar is a great way to view your reactive or scheduled work orders. *Note: The Calendar tab is only available to Maintenance Manager Administrators.
Viewing the Calendar
- To view the calendar, click on the Calendar tab.
- Click the Month tab to view work orders scheduled for the selected month.
- Click the Day tab to view a list of work orders scheduled for the selected day. When selecting the day view, the system defaults to today's date.
- Use the Filters section to filter your calendar by Status, Assignee, Purpose, and/or Location/Equipment.
- Work orders created from a recurring schedule are indicated with a circular arrow icon ().
Using the Calendar
- Click on the date to view a list of work orders for that day or click the View All link to see all work orders for a particular day without leaving the month calendar view.
- Work orders appear on the calendar based on the day the work is scheduled to start.
- If you need to change the scheduled start date of an existing work order, simply click the work order and drag it to a new date on the calendar.