Back to InventoryDirect Main Menu
My Requests Tab
Watch the Video Tutorial:
- You can view any requests that have been entered into the system for your assigned Location by clicking on the My Requests tab.
- Hover your mouse over the Shortcuts link and click on My Inventory Requests.
- You will see a listing of any requests that you have entered into the system. You are also able to print out a listing of your requests by clicking on the printer icon.
- On the My Requests page you will see up-to-date information on your requests including the current status, item number and description, the date you requested the inventory, and the date approved.
- You can filter your requests by using the Inventory Type and Status drop-down menus.
- You can print out a listing of your requests by clicking on the printer icon.